Cast Member Friends over the years

In the 9 years I've been an annual passholder for Disneyland, I've made friends with the people that work at the Disneyland Resort, mainly attraction CMs. All are great people and its fun to see them everytime.

Most Cast members usually don't like Annual Passholders and with good reason which I completely understand given that most Passholders tend to be very snobbish at times. Hence the various nicknames given to APers by CMs.

Most of the Cast Members I made friends with work at attractions in the West Side of Disneyland (mainly Adventureland, Frontierland and Main Street) while others in other parts of both parks. How I met them varies, but most of the time, the Cast Member would be the one to start the first Convo with me. Most of the ones I knew have moved on, either left the job or went on to another department in the resort. Some I keep in contact with on Facebook.

In a year, i'll become new friends with some cast members and the friendships would usually start by the 3rd time they see me. Most new cast members are likely told that they'll likely see someone in the parks often and thats usually a sign that they're an Annual Passholder (which is true since most are locals like me)

Overall, I've enjoyed my interactions with the Cast Members I've met and they're the reason why I come back again and again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen-Live at the Hyperion: From concept to opening and personal thoughts

Remember Dreams Come True and Disneyland Forever

Disneyland Diamond Celebration: A look back to opening day of the 60th Anniversary