Sailing on the Mark Twain


The Mark Twain has been a Disneyland classic since 1955 and I ride it every now and then whenever I need some peace from the hectic Disneyland crowds. Sailing aboard the riverboat has also made me reflect on my past Disneyland adventures and I really do feel that I am in the late 1800s. The best part about the Mark Twain and its companion, the Columbia is that on Fantasmic nights, the riverboat and ship you sailed on becomes set pieces for a thrilling nighttime spectacular

Sometimes, its the classic rides at Disneyland that really do put you in the Disney magic and it can put you at peace. Disneyland isn't just about thrills, its about having an adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen-Live at the Hyperion: From concept to opening and personal thoughts

Remember Dreams Come True and Disneyland Forever

Disneyland Diamond Celebration: A look back to opening day of the 60th Anniversary