The life of a dedicated Annual Passholder

Since 2005, i've been a dedicated Annual Passholder for Disneyland. I go there usually every week and I enjoy every year being one! I've made friends with a lot of people, mainly Cast Members and some fellow Annual Passholders.

You might be asking, "How does it affect your life outside the park?". Well, to be honest, it hasn't really changed anything. I still go to school and play video games when I'm not at the parks. I still watch NBA and other things on TV as well. If i went everyday then that would be a whole different story.

I've seen a lot of crazy stuff in the years i've been an APer for the park!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen-Live at the Hyperion: From concept to opening and personal thoughts

Remember Dreams Come True and Disneyland Forever

Disneyland Diamond Celebration: A look back to opening day of the 60th Anniversary